NFTY-SW in "The Tent"
The Tent is a place of sharing and collaboration, of support and relationship building exclusively for URJ Congregations. This is a great way to share ideas, questions, and thoughts in real-time. The Tent uses Microsoft's Yammer platform which is available from any web browser or using their mobile app, and you can subscribe to receive posts by email.
- Join the conversation with other clergy, professionals and lay leaders from NFTY Southwest to share articles, videos, links and other resources. Start a conversation and invite feedback and reflections from your colleagues.
- Receive timely NFTY-SW updates including event information and registration updates, professional development opportunities and resources for your work.
- Find information and resources in the document library including sample programs from events and youth groups, and regional recruitment materials (flyers, logos, social media graphics, etc.).
Find It Fast
- Find a URJ Youth camp or program
- Recruitment materials for URJ camps and youth programs
- Information about NFTY, including programs and resources
- Resources for Jewish learning and holidays
- Information about the URJ and programs/services
- Social justice advocacy resources and programs from Religious Action Center
Get In Touch
Advisor Registration for Upcoming Events
Please register for upcoming NFTY-SW events using the Adult Registration button on the event page.
Any congregation sending 5+ teens to a NFTY Southwest event must also send an adult staff member, volunteer, or parent to support your teens attending for the entire duration of the event. Congregations sending more than 20 people will be asked to send a second chaperone. All adults attending a NFTY-SW event must register for the event. Please let Senior Regional Director Lynne Butner know if you need help finding someone to chaperone your youth group. There are several great alumni that Lynne can connect you with, or we can discuss other options.
NFTY-SW Event Staff - RAs
We are always looking for great staff for NFTY-SW events! NFTY Southwest hires RAs who have completed a full year of college (or are the age equivalent), and we prioritize staff who have overnight camp counselor experience or NFTY Event Staff experience. Every RA will need to pass a background check in order to be hired by NFTY. Please email Lynne Butner if you are interested in joining us for a weekend!