Friday, January 13 - Monday, January 16, 2017
- Experience a Shabbat "unplugged", with time to focus on your mind, body, and soul
- Spend the weekend in a supportive community with old friends, and make new friends
- Participate in discussions with professionals on topics such as time management, nutrition, health, relationships, and stress reduction tools
- Experiment with meditation and yoga, or get out and enjoy some exercise
- Take part in hands-on service projects helping others in the community, and talk about social justice issues
- Enjoy all the activities you expect at a NFTY event including Shabbat services, song session, a social, friendship circles and more!
Early Bird: $205.00
Register by Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Register by Wednesday, December 21, 2016
Space Available: $275.00
Register after Wednesday, December 21, 2016
(must be approved by regional director)
This event is open to any Jewish teen in grades 9 to 12.
Meals included in the cost of the event.
Registration will be accepted after December 21, 2016 on a space-available basis.
Teens are expected to participate in the entire event. Fees are set at a full package rate and unfortunately we cannot prorate registration.
Travel will be arranged in conjunction with your local synagogue youth professionals. Participants traveling from NM, or El Paso must pay a $90 travel surcharge. Participants traveling from Las Vegas must pay a $75 travel surcharge.
Please be sure that email@example.com is added to your approved email list so that you receive all important email updates!
Participants are expected to bring both Shabbat and casual clothing, and are encouraged to bring spending money for NFTY items and travel. Please leave valuables at home. Do not bring jewelry, electronic devices or large amounts of cash. Each participant is responsible for his/her belongings. NFTY, the Union for Reform Judaism, Union affiliated congregations, and bus companies used by NFTY are not responsible for lost or stolen items. A full packing list will be sent about 10 days prior to the event.
If you need to cancel, the registration fees you paid will be refunded as follows:
Through December 22, 2016 – 90%Through December 29, 2016 – 75%Through January 5, 2017 – 50%
After January 5, 2017 we will not be able to issue any refunds for cancellation. If you have a documented medical emergency and must cancel after January 5, 2017 you will be refunded 75% of the registration fees you paid. Please note that we cannot offer credits in exchange of refunds.
All cancellation must be in writing. We will accept cancellations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re sorry, but we cannot accept cancellations over the phone. Please allow up to six weeks after the conclusion of the event for your refund to be processed.